Monday 2 February 2015

First Editorial Photo shoot !



Hallo everyone! 

I am so proud and excited to announce that I did my first editorial photo shoot !!! 
Thank you so much to London Collage of Style in order to make it happen.



With professional help of stylist and tutor Wendy Elsmore and Dan Blake and friendly team of make up artist Martin Carter and hair queen Carolina Crona  who helped to create this beautiful image.  



Stylist Julie helped me to create layering look


Professional Photographers Cecille Harris & Cicci Feinstein, who shoot this beautiful shoots for male and female style 



Beautiful Model Santa Korts in amazing Pearl dress and cape from designer Rachel O'Mahony



Look up at few more backstage photos from stylist on a day. Stylist Clair with her layering look


Stylist Andrea with her beautiful outfit! 

Thank you everyone who helped me to create this look!!!
Have a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment